Upholstery Care & Maintenance Tips
- The vinyl should be cleaned periodically in order to maintain its appearance and prevent build-up of dirt and contaminants.
- Any stain, spills, or soiling should be cleaned up promptly to prevent the possibility of permanent staining.
- Use soft, soapy solutions or special cleaning products for vinyl fabrics to remove stains on the surface of the material. Remove only with a damp white cloth.
- Lacquers, strong cleaners, detergents, xylene-based solutions, acetone or MEK cause immediate damage and contribute to the deterioration of the material. The use of such cleaners is at the owner’s risk.
- Certain clothing and accessory dyes (such as those used on denim jeans) may migrate to lighter colors. This phenomenon is increased by humidity and temperature and is irreversible.